The Press Centre of the Ministry of Economic Development and Technology is designed for journalists as well as the general public. We provide the latest news for the media with news archives and the Calendar of events where you can find the announcements of press conferences and other events in the Ministry's competence.
Should you need any additional information regarding the Ministry's work do not hesitate to contact our Public Relations Office.
Tasks of the Public Relations Office
• Supplying the national and foreign media with up-to-date and complete information on Government Office's work
• Organizing and carrying-out media events
• Monitoring the media coverage and preparing media analysis
• Supplying information to the general public
• Organizing media campaigns for the most important projects
• Publishing contents on the web and other publishing activities.
Public nature of our work
The public nature of our work is in accordance with the Rules of Procedure of the Government of the Republic of Slovenia (articles 50 and 51), The Mass Media Act (ZMed) and Access to Public Information Act.